Version 1.86 - January 20, 2014
ENHANCEMENT: Bender Number Stored in Project
- The bender number selected for communications is now stored in the project file for recall later. The assumption is that a given part is often bent on the same bender.
ENHANCEMENT: Measure Process menus reorganized
- The STRAIGHT counts are no longer displayed in this menu. They are displayed in other setup windows after the operator presses one of the buttons that starts a measurement.
- The Tube Cylinder measurement panel is now on the top as it is the type of measurement used most often.
ENHANCEMENT: Better AddisonMckee Mark IV communications
VTube now recalls and sends the required AddisonMckee extended teach mode data during bender corrections.
NEW: Other Changes
- More optimizations were performed on internal timers - making VTube faster.
- Changes were made to the interface to clear up the potential for orphaned windows in Dell M6700 laptops. For example, when the LASER mode window displays, the STEP mode window is now made invisible.
- VTube-LASER Bender Data Setup is quicker to return an error message when it any network connection no longer exists. Previous versions could lock for minutes.
- The "Cancel Changes" button now works inside the Comment editors.
- The VTube splash screen now loads and displays before VTube starts loading.
Password for Installation
The installation password for version 1.86 can be obtained from Dawne Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the knowledgebase page for details.
Download the FULL INSTALL VTube-LASER version 1.86 setup file.
Download the FULL INSTALL VTube-LASER Programmer version 1.86 setup file.
Download the VTube-LASER Manual file for version 1.78 (zip).
Download the VTube-STEP Manual file version 1.78 (zip).