1.91 - June 30, 2014
New Leapfrog Feature
- The new Leapfrog feature allows you to move the FARO arm in the middle of a tube measurement to measure any length of tube.
New Inspection XYZ Intersection +/- Tolerances and Out of Tolerance Values
- Tolerances are now PLUS or MINUS rather than just a single value.
- The "Out of Tolerance" value can now be displayed alongside the deviation value.
- The "Out of Tolerance" value is color-coded for pass/fail.
- The new expanded grid (see below) shows the MASTER and ALIGNED XYZ intersection points.
- All of this values can be printed in VTube reports.
New Expanded Grids for Inspection Data
- The XYZ Intersection deviation and the XYZ Tangent point deviation values can now be displayed in the Expanded Grid window. This window can send the data to Excel or Word as well as copy grid data to the Windows clipboard.
Huge Impact Enhancements to the Best Fit Engine
- We've made significant improvements to the Best Fit math engine in order to make it even better.
- For example, the Best Fit Automatic End weight algorithm has been carefully enhanced to make improved decisions about the best fit.
Plus More Changes
- In the Inspection Menu, the Recalculate Alignment button displays the current alignment mode name.
- Comments box display when loading a project.
- Recalling Scanner Setup from the project file works again because VTube now asks for the arm to be moved out of the cradle at project load.
- FARO calibration windows now show Inches or Millimeters - based on VTube's current setting.
- You can now click on the scanner control information labels to load the FARO scanner control.
- A New Measurement Complete window has more choices.
- VTube no longer culls out points measured for display. Every point that VTube keeps - it now draws.
- A bug in the end trim algorithm that could change a trim to an extend and vice versa was removed.
- The Project Batch Report output was enhanced.
- Direct legacy communications with Eaton Leonard benders is tested and ready for use.
Password for Installation
- The installation password for version 1.91 can be obtained from Dawne Baker at email@example.com. See the knowledgebase page for details.
- Download the FULL INSTALL VTube-LASER version 1.91 setup file (for measuring with the FARO arm).
- Download the FULL INSTALL VTube-LASER PROGRAMMER version 1.91 setup file (for offline programming - no connection to the FARO).