2.9 - Build 98, November 15, 2017
This is the first version that allows for assembly measurement in a single project!
See video 75 on this video page.
Also: END SCANNING is Much Improved
- The end-scan engine is re-engineered to be much easier, faster, and robust.
- The obsolete End Scan Tolerance restriction is removed.
- We added end point projection to the FAR or NEAR side of the cloud relative to the bend. Or you can even project to the CENTROID of the cloud at the end.
- VTube-LASER now shows a linear dimension when an end point offset is present. The dimension stretches from the two end point spheres.
- VTube-LASER shows the ball radius linear dimension in the viewport when using the ball probe. The dimension streches from the two end point spheres.
- In the Measure Setup menu, we added a new END menu to control end scan features exclusively.
See the knowledgebase to learn about some of the new features in this version.
- Download VTube-LASER 2.9 - Build 98 installation file.
Password for Installation
- The installation password for version 2.9 can be obtained from Dawne Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New License Registration
- Beginning with version 2.9, every VTube-LASER license is required to be registered to your computer using our registration process. Because of this change, we recommend that you update VTube-LASER during regular business hours so that we can return a registration key to as quickly as possible. For details on this process, please see this knowledgbase page.