Version 2.1.2 - June 12, 2015
The export speed on large models is now several times faster than in previous versions.
The Path Manager is displayed whenever a file load or save operation is about to happen. It allows you to persistently save important paths to a list of paths for easy access in the future.
Now automatically send an exported STEP file to SolidWorks.
VTube Project Filename Box
Each value field or menu in System Options now shows one of two folder icons next to each value or at the top of the menu.
This folder indicates that the value is stored in the persistent configuration file. This means that the value will be the same for all projects.
This folder indicates that the value is stored in the project file. This means that the value can be unique for all projects.
STEP mode has these two new features:
See VTube-STEP v2.1 for details.
- The VTube configuration file location was in "c:\ProgramData\VTube", but this caused issues for some customers with computers using restricted rights. Now it is moved to the"C:\Users\Public\Documents\VTube\Config" folder - which is open for all users with multiple Windows logins.
- VTube-LASER is now able to measure tubes when Windows is set to use floating point numbers with commas rather then decimal points. This makes VTube-LASER compatible with localization settings unique to all countries.
- The Alpine M4 Export now includes springback compensation with overbend in the bender data if the springback checkbox is selected.
- The DELETE key can now delete selected models from the screen. (Only F12 would delete models in previous versions.)
- Download VTube-LASER version 2.1.2 setup file (for measuring with the FARO arm).
- Download the VTube-LASER PROGRAMMER version 2.1.2 setup file (for offline programming - no connection to the FARO).
Password for Installation
- The installation password for version 2.1.2 can be obtained from Dawne Baker at email@example.com.