Version 1.85.1 - January 2, 2014
This upgrade has includes a major under-the-hood improvements.
ENHANCEMENT: Memory and Speed
- Major memory leaks during alignment and other areas of VTube-LASER were plugged. This solves the problem of VTube-LASER eventually running out of memory during long periods of use.
- Internal timer inefficiencies were tracked and resolved. This change makes VTube significantly faster when it would bog down before.
NEW: Added separate PLUS and MINUS tolerances for the End Length deviations
- The End Length grid in the Inspection menu has minus as well as plus tolerances in the grid.
- The tolerance envelopes in the graphics viewport shows both the positive and negative tolerances with transparent cylinders that run in both directions.
- The Inspection report template includes the + and - values in the End Length reporting.
NEW: SolidWorks Builder with New Features
The SolidWorks Builder now includes non-zero END OFFSETS in the tube built in SolidWorks.
NEW: Other Changes
- New export dialogs for each output type save unique path locations for each export.
- Several support packages included with VTube-LASER are updated to the lastest version.
Password for Installation
The installation password for version 1.85.1 can be obtained from Dawne Baker at email@example.com.
See the knowledgebase page for details.
Download the FULL INSTALL VTube-LASER version 1.85.1 setup file.
Download the FULL INSTALL VTube-LASER Programmer version 1.85.1 setup file.
Download the VTube-LASER Manual file for version 1.78 (zip).
Download the VTube-STEP Manual file version 1.78 (zip).