Version 1.83 - July 29, 2013
This upgrade has includes a major redesign of the user interface.
NEW: Improved Right Side Menu
with Function Keys
The right menu buttons are now reorganized and grid-based - which allows them to resize quickly based on the configurable font sizes in System Options. They include many more commands than before. They include function keys for quick access to commands:
F1: Show Help
F2: Refresh Graphics
F3: Zoom All
F4: VPort: Select Mode
F5: VPort: Orbit Mode
F6: VPort: Pan Mode
F7: VPort: Zoom Window Mode
F8: Tube: End Point Labels
F9: Tube: Intersection Point Labels
F12: Delete selected objects
NEW: Collapsible Side Panels
The side panels on both the left and right side are collapsible.
NEW: SolidWorks Builder with New Features
Build cylindrical, rectangular tubes with or without intersection points.
NEW: Other Changes
- TubeCalc elongation converter popup
- Supravision output of end offsets
- Conrac style chart
- Reports show elongation-compensated arcs
- Comment fields are edited with a free-form editors that allows for emptry rows
- Save-As button in toolbar
- Close button in the toolbar
- Graphics refresh is faster
- Many fixes
Password for Installation
The installation password for version 1.83 can be obtained from Dawne Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the knowledgebase page for details.