Our LogmeIn Rescue is a remote technical support service. With this service, we can access your computer directly over the internet with your permission and resolve issues that you may be having when running our software.
How We Log Into Your System Over the Internet
- Over the telephone, we give you a PIN code and a web site to load.
- You download and run LogMeIn to install it to your system.
- LogMeIn asks if you want to grant access to our technicians. You answer "Yes".
- Our computer is connected to your computer.
- We diagnose the system and resolve your issues.
- We can even chat through the connection with you
An Actual LogMeIn Rescue Example
Here's an actual example how LogMeIn Rescue can help solve problems quickly with minimal downtime - from thousands of miles away.
We received a call from a customer in Costa Rica who was experiencing a problem with a bender that is controlled by CNC Bender software. The customer connected the operator station to the internet, browsed to a web site, entered a PIN code that we gave him. Our computer in Michigan made a connection to the operator station in Costa Rica in minutes. We were viewing and controlling the operator station in real-time.
We diagnosed the system, found and fixed the problem, and had the bender up and running within 1 hour - all from 2250 miles away!
Screenshot of LogMeIn Rescue Technician Console
See our Rescue Service for general information on our service.
See CNC Bender Upgrade Service page for details on our upgrade service for CNC Bender.